Sunday 14 October 2012

MYSELF INTRODUCTION in an interview

here I will provide some examples of  that you can use for your "myself introduction" to the interviewers :

EXAMPLE 1 :

Good Morning sir/madam.

I am very glad to introduce myself in-front of you sir.

I am Nureins Arma . I Was born and brought up in Kelantan. I just graduated in Biomolecular Science final year from UiTM with second upper class.

I had completed my internship in USM for 3 months and was involved in a project : _______

I am from middle class family. My parents are both a Govt employ and I have one brother and 2 sisters.

My strength is my hard work, quick learning and I can easily adopt any environment.

I believe that nothing in the world is for free everyone need an effort commencing with hard work to get success.

My short term goal is to get placement in reputed company like yours.

My long term goal is to see myself as a good personality in organisation.

Thank you for giving this wonderful opportunity.

EXAMPLE 2 :

Good morning sir,

My name is Hayati & I am from Kota Bharu, Kelantan.

I have done my BE in computer science & engineering from UKM, and graduated with first upper class . I have done my schooling from Sultan Ismail College.

In my family I have 3 members apart from me. My dad is an Engineer in Coal Malaysia Limited. My mother is a home maker . I also have a younger sister.

I have done training in Jaya Technology & Web Development. Currently I am doing training in Software Testing from SONY company in Penang.

I have worked on projects like Sales Management Software & Test to Speech synthesizer in my college days. Nowadays, I am working on an Automation Testing project assigned to me by my training institute.

In my strengths I'll say I am a good team player & very much self-motivated.

I am a person thrived for success & I can stretch myself to any limits to make sure that I get succeed in whatever I am doing. Sometimes it proved as a drawback for me & hence I'll count it as my weakness.

I like reading technology journals, exploring mobile devices & playing outdoors.

My short term goal is to work with a good & reputed company like yours & my long term goal I want to be an asset for my company.

That's all about me sir!

Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment