Sunday 14 October 2012

Turmeric Mask

How to make a tumeric mask :

Yes I know some of you hate turmeric coz of its SMELL ( Honestly,I hate it toooo)
but surprisingly Turmeric mask  have some very useful benefits to our skin coz I've done some research about turmeric and I found that turmeric had benefited Indians long time ago in nourishing - softening and as natural antiseptic for skins and plus from my own experience after using this mask for a week I'd realizes that there are NO MORE pimples 'growing' on my face especially during hormone change in my 'period' and furthermore this mask isn't expensive and perhaps the ingredients can be easily found in your kitchen.

so here I will give instructions of how to make a turmeric mask.

1) first of all you will need these :
  • Turmeric powder  ( 1 table spoon)
  • Olive Oil ( 1 tea spoon)
  • Fresh Milk ( 1/4 cup)
  • Honey ( 1 table spoon)
  • Gram Flour (Maruku Flour) - optional ( 2 Table spoon)
2) Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl  until it turn into a paste
3) Apply it onto your face (avoid your eyes).
4) Leave it for 15 minutes or  half an hour
5) Cleans it with clean water.

* If you have a leftover paste, you can still use it for the next time , just keep it in a clean jar/any clean  container and put it in your fridge.

Warning : if you have light skin tone color your face will turn into yellow because of the turmeric but don't worry you can wash your face by using your facial soap.



No comments:

Post a Comment