Sunday, 14 October 2012

SPA/JOB interview tips

In this post I will be sharing some of job interview tips that I gain from my last experience during a job interview under SPA :


before the interview :

  1. be PREPARED ( search and search as much information about your company that you will work with : lucky we have internet nowadays ^_^)
  2. MAKE SURE prepare all the documents that are needed during the interview earlier ( identity card, birth certificate,academic transcript and other related certificates, etc etc - )
  3. if you are Muslims, recite a lot of 'selawat' and surah al-Insyirah A LOT.
During the interview :
  1. wear your best FORMAL OUTFIT (make sure it is tidy/smart and NOT SEXY)
  2. wear proper shoes and  girls must wear shoes with HEELS ( 1 to 2 inch ) but NOT A HIGH HEELS and the color code should be in BLACK.
  3. be there EARLY . (very important!!)
  4. Sit up straight and look confident!
  5. have confidence during the Q&A questions
  6. always smile
  7. ask questions if have any doubt in your mind.
  8. say thank you.
so now I will give more 'specific' tips for those who will be interviewed under SPA


  • Gain information about current government contributions to Malaysian as much as you can. WHY??
  1.  Usually there will be two interviewers in the room. One of them is from SPA department and this person will ask you A LOT about current Gov policies and current local news.
  2. The interviewer may also ask you about the Government contribution/project/policies that are RELATED the department that you will work with.
  3. I didn't know where the source is but some rumors said 70% of marks of the total interview are based on the SPA interviewers and the other 30% is from the related department interviewer.
  • If they ask you in ENGLISH, answer in ENGLISH if you CAN'T, ASK their permission to talk in PROPER MALAY.
  • NEVER CROSSED LEG during an interview sessions.
SO good LUCK guyss !! 

How to give a GOOD 'MYSELF' INTRODUCTION  during the interview (AN EXAMPLE) :

so, here you are sitting in front of interviewers and they now ask you to "please INTRODUCE yourself" many of us are quite blank of how to give a good 'myself introduction'. Therefore in the next post I will give another tips of HOW TO GIVE AN INTRODUCTION DURING AN INTERVIEW. Please click here

1 comment:

  1. Tks very much for your post.

    Avoid surprises — interviews need preparation. Some questions come up time and time again — usually about you, your experience and the job itself. We've gathered together the most common questions so you can get your preparation off to a flying start.

    You also find all interview questions at link at the end of this post.

    Source: Interview Questions & Answers:

    Best rgs